Here you’ll find some of the projects that I’m involved with and some other interesting things that I’ve done in the past.
This is a film studio that I’ve co-created along Guillem Atienza and Aitana Giralt. Our goal is explore new ways of making films, to challenge everything, to grow as artists and to share what we’ve learned.
I love taking photographs and I’ve been doing it for many years now. Now I’ve decided to give most of them for free on unsplash and to create the project Photos for Life (under construction) to sell the best ones and donate most of the income to causes relevant to the themes of the photos.
In 2017 I joined Zappar -an Augmented Reality (AR) platform and creative studio- as a creative developer. I did a lot of amazing projects with them and when I moved to Australia I continued the AR journey as a freelance.
Here you have a small selection of projects that I’ve developed or collaborated with:
Zappar teamed up with 7-Eleven to create an innovative AR marketing campaign. I was part of the Deadpool 2 and 7-Eleven “On our way to summer” parts of the “Always on” campaign, which ended up winning Best Campaign at the Auggie Awards at AWE 2019.
This was an advertising camping for Fanta with face filters and prizes to win.
This was a collaboration with the United Nations intended to spread the knowledge of the Sustainable Development Goals for 2030.
Mission Mars is a Mixed Reality (MR) experience built as a demo for ZapBox based on the educational workbook Solar System Expedition created by StoneOak Media in collaboration with Zappar.
Acting is one of the experiences that I enjoy the most doing.
For me it represents the most creative way of expressing myself, a path to explore humanity and a tool for influencing others with the power of storytelling (or storyliving).
Aventura’t is a platform that aims to provide the tools needed for creating the best version of oneself. In its website, it simplifies and explains the available science behind exercise, spirituality, nutrition, health and environment. In it, I collaborate by sharing my passion with exercise, cooking + nutrition and personal development.
More about me
Besides the big projects above and the ones that I can’t still say anything about, I’ve done some other things that may be interesting to list here:
- I’ve lived in Lleida, Barcelona, London and Australia (from Sydney to remote, off-the-grid villages)
- I published a game for Android called Cubes
- I’ve run a trail running marathon: 43 km with an ascent of 4200 m in 14.5 hours
- I’ve published a theatrical play (in Catalan) and written a couple more
- I’m constantly learning new things and I’m passionate about human behaviour, so I’ve created this website where I share all my notes from the best books, talks, courses, masterminds, etc that I do.
- I love doing illustration and when I have spare time -almost never- I have fun with it